- Bear Valley MOPS is a place of trust. What is said within your group or between other MOPS mothers is confidential. Please respect privacy.
- Please do not park in senior designated parking spaces. MOPS parking is on the north half of the parking lot (by the lake).
- Please arrive on time if possible. Opening prayer is
- Check your children into MOPPETS (if applicable) prior to the start of the MOPS meeting. Keep your tag and look at your number, as we will use it on the overhead projector to page you if necessary.
- Unless it is fruit, or baby food for your infant, outside snacks are not permitted due to allergies of other children. Snack will be provided.
- If your child is old enough to be in MOPPETS, please utilize the childcare.
- Please park your strollers in the multi-purpose room (aka: choir room) located behind the gym where we are seated.
- Please fix only a plate of breakfast for yourself. Please do not make one for your child(ren). Breakfast is supplied for mothers by mothers.
- Please keep table conversations at a respectable volume as not to disturb other groups close by.
- Please refrain from talking when there is a speaker up front to be respectful and allow others to hear the valuable information being presented.
- Once the meeting is over you must get your children immediately, but can visit outside in the common area.
- Please do not linger and eat lunch or allow your children to play in the gym after the meeting. There is a park nearby with picnic tables for those interested in helping their children expend a little more energy before the journey home. This is to respect the facilities management and leaders busy cleaning up after the meeting.
- In case of a fire or fire drill, please exit the building through the designated doors to the parking lot and wait for instructions on when to reenter the building. DO NOT go back to the children’s area to pick up your children. The MOPPETS workers are trained to handle the situation in case of a fire or fire drill. They have specific procedures they need to follow to ensure their safety and accountability of all the children. Trying to get to your child in such an emergency would compromise their safety. Once the situation is safe and we are cleared to re-enter the building, you may check on your child at that time.
- Please silence your cell phones during the meetings.
Free Clip Art Provided by Artclips.com. Copyright 2007. All Rights Reserved.