- Bear Valley MOPS is a place of trust. What is said within your group or between other MOPS mothers will be respected.
- Please do not park in senior designated parking spaces. MOPS parking is on the north half of the parking lot (by the lake).
- Please arrive on time.
- Check your children into MOPPETS (if applicable) prior to the start of the MOPS meeting.
- If your child is old enough to be in MOPPETS, please utilize the childcare to respect the others mothers in the room. Ex: Children running around, talking, or being a distraction during the meeting.
- Please park your strollers on the east side of the dividers, not in the room where the tables are set up.
- Please fix only a plate of breakfast for yourself. Please do not make one for your child(ren). Breakfast is supplied for mothers by mothers.
- Please keep table conversations at a respectable volume as not to disturb other groups close by.
- Please no talking during the speakers to be respectful and allow others to hear the valuable information being presented.
- Once the meeting is over you must get your children and exit the building.
- Please do not linger and eat lunch or allow your children to play in the gym after the meeting. There is a park nearby with picnic tables for those interested in helping their children expend a little more energy before the journey home. This is to respect the facilities management and leaders busy cleaning up after the meeting.
- In case of a fire or fire drill, please exit the building through the designated doors to the parking lot and wait for instructions on when to reenter the building. DO NOT go back to the children’s area to pick up your children. The MOPPETS workers are trained to handle the situation in case of a fire or fire drill. They have specific procedures they need to follow to ensure their safety and accountability of all the children. Trying to get to your child in such an emergency would compromise their safety. Once the situation is safe and we are cleared to re-enter the building, you may check on your child at that time.
- Please silence your cell phones during the meetings.
Free Clip Art Provided by Artclips.com. Copyright 2007. All Rights Reserved.